Hi, I'm Julius.
I'm a lifestyle and portrait photographer living in Denver, Colorado. I've been taking photos for more than 15 years now and have been doing it professionally for more than three years. Photography and art are my lifelong pursuit and passion—my camera is always with me when I travel and I love making art when I'm not busy.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME...
- I identify as queer and I also am a trans ally
- I love Filipino adobo and Filipino sweets, especially sapin-sapin
- I'm married to my loving husband and I'm an uncle to two wonderful nephews and a niece in the Philippines
- I listen a lot to Benjamin Clementine. I also love punk, and Lady Gaga.
- I was a practicing architect back in the Philippines before I moved to Denver in 2017